Vectra DA sees beyond signs and symptoms for deeper clinical insights into rheumatoid arthritis (RA) disease activity.
- Vectra DA, a multi-biomarker blood test, was validated to measure disease activity in adults diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Test results are intended to:
- Aid in the assessment of disease activity in RA patients
- Help inform patient management decisions when used in conjunction with standard clinical assessment
- This test is not intended or validated to:
- Diagnose RA
- Guide therapy selection
- Interpretation of individual biomarker results has not been validated.
Vectra DA may help address common clinical dilemmas in the management of RA patients
Offers objective, quantitative information to help clarify disease activity when clinical assessment may be challenging.
Which of your patients can have their disease activity tracked with Vectra DA in conjunction with clinical assessment?
Learn more about the biomarkers in Vectra DA by clicking here.